★ 알맞은 것을 찾으시오.
1. I saw a ( sleeping, slept ) baby in the room.
2. I saw a ( killing, killed ) dog on the road.
3. I saw him ( writing, written ) a letter.
4. I saw the house ( building, built ) in spring.
5. I want him ( to learn, learned ) English.
6. I want my book ( to finished, finished ) by him.
7. He sat ( reading, read ) a newspaper.
8. He sat ( surrounding, surrounded ) by his children.
9. The man stood ( looking, looked ) at the map.
10. The news became widely ( knowing, known ).
11. I had the man ( make, to make ) a speech.
12. I got the man ( make, to make ) a speech.
13. I had my picture ( taking, taken ).
14. I had my hair ( cutting, cut ).
15. I cannot make myself ( understanding, understood ) in English.
16. He kept me ( waiting, waited ) very long.
17. The door was kept ( closing, closed ).
18. I saw a ( exciting, excited ) man in the room.
19. I saw a ( exciting, excited ) game in Seoul Stadium.
20. I saw him ( exhausting, exhausted ).
21. Chocolate has a special chemical ( calling, called ) phenylethylamine.
22. Astronomers today are convinced that people ( living, lived ) thousands of years ago were studying the movement of the sky.
23. A person ( wearing, worn ) one on his face looks completely different, and may also feel very different.
24. MY badly ( damaged, damaging ) car costs me a lot of money.
25. We decided to try a wonderful restaurant ( serving, served ) raw fish and other dishes.
26. Orlando, which was a quiet farming town a little more than thirty years ago, has more people ( passing, passed ) through it today than any other place in the state of Florida.
27. After two months ( spent, spending ) in a sweet seaside resort, where unoccupied men and ladies happily congregate, I returned to Paris refreshed.
28. Companies lose billions of dollars each year due to employees suffering from illness ( brought, bringing ) on by stress.
29. It would be fine if we could swallow the powder of profitable information ( made, making ) palatable by the jam of fiction.
30. Some of the animals ( found, finding ) in tombs were pets such as cats, dogs, and rabbits.